KSG’s Real Estate Group’s services extend to all types of transactions and activities. We represent local, mainland, and multinational landowners, developers, banks, public agencies, landlords and tenants, title insurers, property managers, and other parties to facilitate purchases, sales, financing and leasing transactions.
We are also engaged in land use and entitlement matters, from traditional zoning and permitting to environmental issues. We also have a strong working relationship with other professionals whose services may be necessary, such as accountants, tax advisors, engineers, architects, surveyors, and other specialized consultants.
Real estate transaction services include:
- Sales and acquisitions, including drafting of purchase agreements and ancillary closing documents, legal due diligence, title insurance matters, negotiation, other documentation and closing
- Land use and zoning entitlement matters
- Subdivision, easements and condominium matters
- Title disputes and challenges
- Development matters
- Commercial leasing, including retail, office and warehouse property, for both landlords and tenants
- Hotel and resort operations
- Financing matters
- Insurance matters
- Permits and licensing
- Environmental matters
- Organizing and structuring business entities for property acquisition, financing and development
- Leasehold matters