KSG’s Business Transactions Group provides sophisticated legal services to domestic and international businesses. Our business transaction practice addresses all aspects of a company’s organization, management and operation.
We represent businesses of all sizes, from small start-ups to large private and publicly traded companies and provide legal assistance and advice on day-to-day and long-term operational issues, including expansion through acquisition, merger or other means, divestiture of assets or ownership interests, and restructuring.
Business transaction services include:
- Entity formation and documentation
- Governance and structure
- Contract/lease drafting and review
- Sales and acquisitions (assets, stock, ownership interests, etc.), including without limitation, drafting of purchase agreements and ancillary closing documents, legal due diligence, negotiation, other documentation and closing
- Business development
- Financing matters
- Insurance matters
- Administrative, regulatory and licensing matters
- Intellectual property matters
- Succession planning
- Dissolution and liquidation