KS&G’s Intellectual Property Group emphasizes a comprehensive approach to the protection of intellectual property, advising clients both on the appropriate methods for the protection of IP assets, enforcement of IP rights, and how to best utilize those assets to advance business interests. Our extensive representation in patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and unfair competition law includes IP preparation and prosecution, enforcement, opinions, transactions and litigation.
Our services include:
- Registration of trademarks and copyrights
- Developing strategic plans for the maintenance and protection of trade secrets
- Drafting agreements for the transfer of intellectual property rights, including work for hire agreements
- Representing clients in enforcement of existing intellectual property rights through administrative and court proceedings, including trademark, copyright, patent, trade dress, trade secrets, and unfair competition actions
- Defending individuals in claims of infringement made by others