KS&G’s attorneys represent clients in federal and state appellate courts and provide a broad range of subject matter expertise, in-depth knowledge of appellate court procedures, and personal knowledge regarding the appellate judges of the courts in which we appear.
Our experience in the appellate process includes:
- Advising clients on the likelihood of success of a potential appeal
- Reviewing and determining that the appellate record is complete
- Identifying critical points to be addressed on appeal
- Motions practice at appellate level to seek efficient resolution
- Drafting appellate briefs
- Delivering effective oral arguments
- Preparing and responding to petitions for higher review
- Addressing various writs, including writs of mandamus
- Preparing amicus curiae briefs.