KS&G’s Sports and Entertainment Group attorneys offer counsel to protect the interests of individual athletes, coaches and administrators, athletic associations, universities, public authorities and event organizers. Our attorneys work closely with their colleagues in the practice areas of business transactions, intellectual property, labor and employment and estate planning to tailor solutions to our clients’ specific needs.
Our services include:
- Advising, negotiating, drafting and enforcing individual athlete contracts in various sports, including football, baseball and mixed martial arts
- Advising, negotiating and drafting contracts for university athletic administrators.
- Providing advice and drafting documentation with respect to new business opportunities, event facility and sponsorship agreements, endorsement agreements, merchandising and licensing agreements.
- Providing estate planning advice and services
- Advising governmental entities with respect to construction and development of athletic facilities