KS&G’s Immigration Group provides international and domestic clients with a complete range of immigration law services. The firm is recognized for its extensive experience in business immigration and consular processing, visa and customs matters, preparation of complex petitions, and applications for visas that allow employment in the United States.
We specialize in immigration strategies in connection with investments, transactions, corporate structures, and operations that maximize the client's ability to assign investors, executives, and foreign personnel in the United States.
We also handle immigration cases for hotels and resorts; restaurants; retail businesses; hospitals; financial institutions; computer companies; development companies; non-profit organizations; golf courses; professional service companies such as accounting, architecture, engineering and researching firms; and individuals such as investors, executive chefs, professional athletes, health care professionals, fashion models and entertainers.
Our attorneys routinely:
- Assist international clients in acquisitions and corporate organizations that ensure immigration issues are addressed and implemented.
- Assist domestic corporate clients in hiring and maintaining foreign professionals or personnel to be employed in the United States.
- Advise employees on duties imposed under the Immigration Reform and Control Act and provide assistance to health care professionals and medical institutions on immigration matters.
- Assist students in maintaining legal status under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act and other significant legislation.
- Provide for family-based immigration needs, assisting in complex naturalization cases and defending clients in exclusion and deportation matters.